RUBBER PLANT OR FICUS ELASTICA-Best Air Purifier (Oxygen) Live Plant
Convert Your Living Room from Toxic Gas Chamber into ‘Urban Forest’ With This Amazing Waxy looking RUBBER PLANT – At a Price Lesser Than a Regular Size Pizza.
Do you Know– ‘RUBBER PLANT’ Removes Toxic Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)s as per NASA study in 1989. One Rubber Plant Can Removes About 25,000 Micrograms Toxic Gases Per Day. It Can Increase Your Living Room’s Oxygen Percentage Up to 30%. It will Reduce Stress & Encourage Better Sleep.
The Rubber tree or plant (Ficus elastica decora) is a favorite houseplant with large, thick, glossy green leaves. Rubber trees will grow well in most homes with just a little care. It is a popular houseplant because of its waxy leaves and larger-than-life appearance.
Rubber plants are tree-like plants that are known for their great height and beautiful leaves. These grand plants also come in different varieties and colors that complement any home decor theme.
- FREE DECORATIVE STONES.
- SURPRISE GIFT WITH EVERY ORDER.
- FIBER POT FOR DURABILITY & READYMADE POTTING SOIL.
- ALL INDIA DELIVERY
- FREE DELIVERY FOR ALL PREPAID ORDERS.
- CASH ON DELIVERY AVAILABLE.
- GUARANTEED DISPATCH WITHIN 2 DAYS.
- SAFE & SECURED PAYMENT.
Do you know – Headaches; Irritation to eyes, nose, mouth & throat; Increase in heart rate; Confusion; Dizziness is the most common symptom of bad indoor air quality. As per the study volatile toxic gases like Formaldehyde, Trichloroethylene, Benzene, Xylene, Toluene, etc.. may cause CANCER.
Do you know- We are Always Surrounded by a Plenty of Volatile Air Pollutants More Than You Think. The most common sources of Toxic Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)s are paints, printing inks, adhesives, waxed paper, table napkins, plywood paneling, synthetic fabrics, dyes, detergents, drugs, tobacco smoke, paper bags, furniture wax, resins, pesticides, fertilizers, window cleaners, floor waxes, etc..
‘RUBBER PLANT or FICUS ELASTICA’ Removes Toxic Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)s as per NASA study in 1989.
Best top indoor air purifying plant recommended by NASA. It eliminates mainly Formaldehyde, Xylene, CO & gives fresh Oxygen. It is a natural humidifier.
Benefits of Rubber Plant:
- a)It absorbs pollutant gases like Formaldehyde, CO, etc . one of the best natural air purifiers.
- b)It gives off a lot of moisture in the air and makes the air more pure and fresh.
- c)It gives oxygen.
- d)Waxy Colorful Foliage: You can decorate your home or your office with these eyes catching indoor plants. The leathery foliage of the rubber plant is slippery to touch. Waxy nature of the leaves makes them easier to clean by wiping.
- e)Large Leaves: The leaves of the rubber plant are exceptionally large and glossy compared to other houseplants, which makes it desirable, just like fiddle leaf fig. Also, due to the large surface area of the leaves, this plant can absorb indoor air pollutants efficiently.
- f)No Allergic Properties.
Rubber Plant Care tips:
- a)Light: Rubber plants prefer bright, indirect light that isn’t too hot. Direct sunlight can result in scorched leaves. You can keep your rubber plant near a window with a sheer curtain to give it just the right amount of sunlight.
- b)Water: These plants require more water during their growing season in the summer. You should keep the soil moist, but not drowning. Watch for droopy leaves to tell you when to water the plant. Mist the leaves when humidity is low indoors or outside.
- c)Temperatures: Rubber plants generally prefer temperatures between 60°F to 75°F. In the winter, they can survive in temperatures as low as 50°F.
- d)Soil: Give the rubber tree a well-draining soil. This plant also prefers a soil that is aerated. The soil should be 1 part peat, 1 part pine bark, and 1 part sand or perlite.
- e)Pests: Mealybugs, mites, scales, and aphids are a few common bugs that can find a home in your rubber plant. If caught early, you can remove these bugs by wiping them with a warm soap and water solution or insecticidal soap.
- f)Feed: Give your plant weak fertilizer every 2 weeks in the spring or early summer. Only give the plant fertilizer during the growing season. Try a typical 24-8-16 fertilizer, which refers to the mixture of nitrogen, phosphate, and potash, respectively. Mix 1/4 teaspoon (1.2 ml) with 1 gallon (3.8 L) of water. Water the plant as you normally would with this fertilizer.
WHY YOU SHOULD HAVE THIS??…
- A)BEST AIR PURIFYING PLANT RECOMMENDED BY NASA.
- B)EXOTIC LOOKING PLANT, BEST FOR INDOOR, EASY TO CARE PLANT.
- C)YOU WILL GET – ONE RUBBER PLANT + A HIGH-QUALITY PLASTIC POT WITH DRAINAGE HOLES + WELLDRAINED POTTING MIX FOR INDOOR PLANTS + DECORATIVE STONES + CARE MANUAL + SUPRISE GIFT FOR EVERY BUYER.
- D)YOU WILL GET BEST INDOOR PLANT POTTING MIXER WITH THE POT: GARDEN SOIL + ORGANIC COMPOST + COCO PEAT + PERLITE + RIVER SAND + NEEM CAKE.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 25 cm|
|Shipping Charge|| |
Free Shipping, Cash On Delivery
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.