PHILODENDRON SELLOUM GOLDEN PLANT-Best Air Purifier (Oxygen) Live Plant
Do you really want to improve your Indoor Air Quality?
Do you Know– ‘PHILODENDRON SELLOUM GOLDEN PLANT’ Removes most of the Toxic Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)s as per NASA study in 1989 (8,480 microgram VOC removes by per average Philodendron Selloum plant per day).
Philodendron selloum (Golden) is a perennial bushy plant. It is a tropical plant with large, showy leaves that is grown as a houseplant in temperate climates. It can tolerate deep shade but prefers bright, indirect light and moist soil.
- FREE DECORATIVE STONES.
- SURPRISE GIFT WITH EVERY ORDER.
- WITH HIGH-QUALITY PASTIC POT & WELL DRAINED POTTING SOIL.
- ALL INDIA DELIVERY
- FREE DELIVERY ABOVE RS.299.00
- SAFE & SECURED PAYMENT
Do you know – Headaches; Irritation to eyes, nose, mouth & throat; Increase in heart rate; Confusion; Dizziness are the most common symptoms of bad indoor air quality. As per the study volatile toxic gases like Formaldehyde, Trichloroethylene, Benzene, Xylene, Toluene, etc.. may cause CANCER.
Do you know- We are Always Surrounded by a Plenty of Volatile Air Pollutants More Than You Think. The most common sources of Toxic Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)s are paints, printing inks, adhesives, waxed paper, table napkins, plywood paneling, synthetic fabrics, dyes, detergents, drugs, tobacco smoke, paper bags, furniture wax, resins, pesticides, fertilizers, window cleaners, floor waxes, etc..
‘PHILODENDRON SELLOUM GOLDEN PLANT ‘ Removes most of the Toxic Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)s as per NASA study in 1989.(8,480 microgram VOC removes by per Philodendron Selloum Golden plant per day)
Best top indoor air purifying plant recommended by NASA. It eliminates mainly Formaldehyde, Toluene, CO & gives fresh Oxygen. It is a natural humidifier.
Benefits of Philodendron Selloum Golden Plant:
- a)It absorbs pollutant gases like Formaldehyde, Toluene, CO, etc . one of the best natural air purifiers.
- b)It gives off a lot of moisture in the air and makes the air more pure and fresh.
- c)It gives oxygen.
- d)Clean air and good food are the two main essential parts of healthy living. Indoor activities like cooking and heating affect indoor air quality. Even using paints, nail polish and nail polish removers, cosmetics, printer, furniture, rugs, and garage activities also degrade indoor air quality. Indoor plants like philodendron selloum golden help absorbing harmful gases add to the serenity and an aesthetic sense to the room. Therefore, it is one of the best ways to reduce the effect of indoor pollution is planting indoor plants.
- e)Philodendron Selloum golden plants absorb harmful pollutants from indoor air and provide fresh air. thus helps in minimizing upper respiratory tract diseases, Strengthen the central nervous system causes mainly because of Toluene & Formaldehyde.
Philodendron Selloum Golden Plant Care tips:
- Light: Philodendrons grow best in medium light and bright indirect sunlight. Older leaves turn yellow naturally. However, if you notice several yellow leaves at once, it could be an indicator that the plant is getting too much sun. They will tolerate low light, but if the stems become leggy with several inches between the leaves, you may need to move the plant to a brighter location.
- Water: Water when the top inch of soil dries out. Take care not to overwater, since philodendron will rot if kept soggy. If the leaves are brown and falling off, the plant is likely not getting enough water. Droopy leaves can mean the plant is getting either too much or not enough water, but they should revive once you correct the issue.
- Temperatures: The ideal temperature for a philodendron is between 65 – 78°F during the day, and around 60°F at night.
- Pests and Problems: Philodendron are not prone to insects, but you may encounter aphids and mealybugs. You can wipe off mealybugs with cotton balls dipped in rubbing alcohol. Periodically showering the plant with water and applying insecticidal soap will help keep pests at bay.
- Other tips: You’ll also want to keep dust off the leaves by washing them regularly with a soft, damp cloth. Otherwise, the pores will become clogged. Rotate your lacy tree philodendron regularly to maintain an even shape, and consider carefully repotting your plant every few years to prevent it from bursting a pot that is too small.
WHY YOU SHOULD HAVE THIS??…
- A)BEST AIR PURIFYING PLANT RECOMMENDED BY NASA.
- B)EXOTIC LOOKING PLANT, BEST FOR INDOOR, EASY TO CARE PLANT.
- C)YOU WILL GET – ONE PHILODENDRON SELLOUM GOLDEN PLANT + A HIGH-QUALITY PLASTIC POT WITH DRAINAGE HOLES + WELLDRAINED POTTING MIX FOR INDOOR PLANTS + DECORATIVE STONES + CARE MANUAL + SUPRISE GIFT FOR EVERY BUYER.
- D)YOU WILL GET BEST INDOOR PLANT POTTING MIXER WITH THE POT: GARDEN SOIL + ORGANIC COMPOST + COCO PEAT + PERLITE + RIVER SAND + NEEM CAKE.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 25 cm|
|Shipping Charge|| |
Free Shipping, Cash On Delivery
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.