ALOE VERA-Best Air Purifier (Oxygen) Live Plant
Do you really want to improve your Indoor Air Quality?
Do you Know– ‘ALOE VERA PLANT’ Removes most of the Toxic Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)s as per NASA study in 1989 (1,555 microgram VOC removes by per Aloe Vera plant per day).
Aloe Vera is a member of the Asphodelaceae family. Its botanical name is Aloe Barbadensis. Aloe vera is a popular medicinal plant that has been used for thousands of years.
The Aloe vera plant has been known and used for centuries for its health, beauty, medicinal and skincare properties. The name Aloe vera derives from the Arabic word “Alloeh” meaning “shining bitter substance,” while “vera” in Latin means “true.”
- FREE DECORATIVE STONES.
- SURPRISE GIFT WITH EVERY ORDER.
- WITH HIGH-QUALITY PASTIC POT & WELL DRAINED POTTING SOIL.
- ALL INDIA DELIVERY
- FREE DELIVERY ABOVE RS.299.00
- SAFE & SECURED PAYMENT
Do you know – Headaches; Irritation to eyes, nose, mouth & throat; Increase in heart rate; Confusion; Dizziness are the most common symptoms of bad indoor air quality. As per the study volatile toxic gases like Formaldehyde, Trichloroethylene, Benzene, Xylene, Toluene, etc.. may cause CANCER.
Do you know- We are Always Surrounded by a Plenty of Volatile Air Pollutants More Than You Think. The most common sources of Toxic Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)s are paints, printing inks, adhesives, waxed paper, table napkins, plywood paneling, synthetic fabrics, dyes, detergents, drugs, tobacco smoke, paper bags, furniture wax, resins, pesticides, fertilizers, window cleaners, floor waxes, etc..
‘ALOE VERA PLANT ‘ Removes most of the Toxic Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)s as per NASA study in 1989.(1,555 microgram VOC removes by per Aloe Vera plant per day)
Best top indoor air purifying plant recommended by NASA. It eliminates mainly Benzene, Formaldehyde, Xylene, CO & gives fresh Oxygen. It is a natural humidifier.
Benefits of Aloe Vera Plant:
- a)It absorbs pollutant gases like Benzene, Formaldehyde,CO,etc. one of the best natural air purifiers.
- b)It gives off a lot of moisture in the air and makes the air more pure and fresh.
- c)It gives oxygen.
- d)Aloe Vera Contains healthful plant compounds.
- e)It has Antioxidant and antibacterial properties.
- f)It accelerates the healing of burns. It has long been known as a treatment for sores, particularly burns, including sunburns.
- g)Aloe Vera Reduces dental plaque.
- h)Help treat canker sores.
- i)Reduces constipation.
- j)May improve skin and prevent wrinkles.
- k)It lowers blood sugar levels.
Aloe Vera Plant Care tips:
- a)Light: Place the aloe in a sunny spot. A sunny kitchen window or another sunny place in your house is perfect for an aloe plant. Aloe also does fine in areas with indirect sunlight. Aloe in full shade will not thrive, so make sure there’s a least a little sun in the room where you place the aloe.
- b)Water: Water deeply, but sparingly. Aloe plants are pretty low-maintenance since they don’t require much water. Wait until the soil is dry at least two inches below the surface, then water slowly and deeply until you see water coming through the drainage holes. Do not water the aloe again until the soil is dry at least two inches below the surface once more.
- c)Temperatures: Aloe Vera plants generally prefer temperatures between 60°F to 75°F. In the winter, they can survive in temperatures as low as 50°F.
- d)Soil: Get a potting mix for cacti. Aloe, like other cacti, prefers dry, sandy soil, and they don’t do well in the rich moisture of regular potting soil.
- e)Pests: Mealybugs, mites, scales, and aphids are a few common bugs that can find a home in your Aloe Vera plant. If caught early, you can remove these bugs by wiping them with a warm soap and water solution or insecticidal soap.
- f)Feed: Fertilize the aloe during the growing season. From April through September, the aloe will grow vigorously. (15-30-15 fertilizer).
WHY YOU SHOULD HAVE THIS??…
- A)BEST AIR PURIFYING PLANT RECOMMENDED BY NASA.
- B)EXOTIC LOOKING PLANT, BEST FOR INDOOR, EASY TO CARE PLANT.
- C)YOU WILL GET – ONE ALOE VERA PLANT + A HIGH-QUALITY PLASTIC POT WITH DRAINAGE HOLES + WELLDRAINED POTTING MIX FOR INDOOR PLANTS + DECORATIVE STONES + CARE MANUAL + SUPRISE GIFT FOR EVERY BUYER.
- D)YOU WILL GET BEST INDOOR PLANT POTTING MIXER WITH THE POT: GARDEN SOIL + ORGANIC COMPOST + COCO PEAT + PERLITE + RIVER SAND + NEEM CAKE.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 25 cm|
|Shipping Charge|| |
Free Shipping, Cash On Delivery
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.